Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Well here in Ashland we had Halloween on Thursday instead of Saturday. Every year since I've been here it has never been on the 31st. I know that they won't do Wednesdays because people here do church that night. They won't pick Fridays because it is football night, and Saturday is when all the drunks are out. So I'm getting use to it, but I will always think its strange to "trick or treat" on any other day than Halloween.

Sophia was a fairy this year. We actually didn't have an outfit until that day when Janice, her babysitter, made her this. It was so cute, and she loved it!








I feel bad I didn't post this picture earlier, because my sister Jacque wanted to see them before the 31st. Oops! I've been busy!


So we let Nanna J and Papaw take Sophie for the night and had some people over. It was a lot of preparation for a few people but we had so much fun. These are the girls I use to work with. Miss seeing them everyday!

Erica and Charlie Renee and Billy







Ray(one of Ty's oldest buddies) and Rebekah


Nothing but trouble!
Joy and Crabman (My name is Earl)











1 comment:

Jacque said...

joy-joy- you look ree-dic.

soph looks so precious. i can't wait to give her big zerberts on her cheeeekkkksss!!!

miss you and glad y'all have fun on halloweeny. ty cracks me up.